How Would You Like to Score a podcast interview and share your story?
I loved meeting you and felt inspired by Your mission. more people deserve to hear about it.
You are probably here because
- You and I met in person (hi! great to see you again)
- You are working on an amazing mission that inspired me
- You are ready to be the face of your mission
- I felt that your story is strong and compelling – great interview material
I’d love to help you get featured on 5 podcasts. Here is what it can do for your business
- Boost authority. Sharing your ideas on established podcast give you an instant authority boost – a way to stand out in your industry and differentiate yourself from the competition
- Build relationships. Build relationships with a podcast host and his audience. During a 30-60 minute interview, they’ll get to know you and your business, as if they had a personal conversation with you.
- Generate new content. You’ll end up with 5 solid pieces of new content to be shared on your blog, your social media or your email list.
- Share your message. You talk about your mission every day on your social media. It’s a whole different game when someone else vouches for you to his established audience.
- Reach to new audiences. Throw in a free download after an interview and convert listeners into subscribers!
and only time investment required from you is showing up for an interview!
Natasha is incredible. Her speedy wit, execution strategies, passion, and completely out of the box ideas over the past 2 years has grown our reach (both my husband & mine) to well over 150 podcasts combined, countless articles, platforms, and so on. If you are looking to expand your reach with PR with someone actually vouching for you and thinking up ideas that make the difference, you won’t be disappointed.
Short Blurb About Me
My official career in the personal development industry started in 2012 when I was hired by Mindvalley. Unofficially, I’ve been a part of this industry ever since I was born into a family of two psychologists.
Having been surrounded by soul healers my entire life I never considered becoming one. Instead, I dived into the world of communication: I was a journalist, public speaking trainer, digital marketer. I was always passionate about people: inspired artists, entrepreneurs, innovators. Finally, I started my PR company.
It all makes sense now. I deeply believe in the importance of the work that coaches and healers like yourself do. My mission is to amplify their impact by helping to spread the word. There is no work I love more than putting people like this (like you!) into the spotlight. So, shall we get started?
What can I offer you
- I’ll contact podcasts hosts from my database on your behalf and will organize 5 podcast interviews for you.
- After interviews are released you’ll be able to get the file (audio or video) to be used on your website.
- With Professionally done Press Kit you can approach podcasts and other digital media on your own and score interviews for yourself.
- During the coaching, we’ll develop soundbites that would help you engage listeners with your story and maximize the efficiency of your time on air.
- I’ll help you to get ready to rock your interviews
- Together we’ll develop your story and soundbites to engage listeners
- I’ll arrange 5 Interviews for you
- Professionally made press kit to be used to get future features
- All interview materials are yours to keep (after release)