How Would You Like to Score a podcast interview and share your story?
Grow your influence while generating new clients for your business
You are probably here because
- You met me or one of my former clients in person
- You are on a mission to spread am empowering idea
- You are ready to be the face of your mission
- You are ready for more people to hear about your story!
I’d love to help you get featured on a few podcasts. Here is what it can do for your business
- Boost authority. Sharing your ideas on established podcast give you an instant authority boost – a way to stand out in your industry and differentiate yourself from the competition
- Build relationships. Build relationships with a podcast host and his audience. During a 30-60 minute interview, they’ll get to know you and your business, as if they had a personal conversation with you.
- Generate new content. You’ll end up with a few solid pieces of new content from each interview. Feel free to share it on your blog, your social media or your email list.
- Share your message. You talk about your mission every day on your social media. It’s a whole different game when someone else vouches for you to his established audience.
- Reach to new audiences. Throw in a free download after an interview and convert listeners into subscribers!
and only time investment required from you is showing up for an interview!
Natasha is incredible. Her speedy wit, execution strategies, passion, and completely out of the box ideas over the past 2 years has grown our reach (both my husband & mine) to well over 150 podcasts combined, countless articles, platforms, and so on. If you are looking to expand your reach with PR with someone actually vouching for you and thinking up ideas that make the difference, you won’t be disappointed.
Short Blurb About Me
My official career in the personal development industry started in 2012 when I was hired by Mindvalley. Unofficially, I’ve been a part of this industry ever since I was born into a family of two psychologists.
Having been surrounded by soul healers my entire life I never considered becoming one. Instead, I dived into the world of communication: I was a journalist, public speaking trainer, digital marketer. I was always passionate about people: inspired artists, entrepreneurs, innovators. Finally, I started my PR agency.
It all makes sense now. I deeply believe in the importance of the work that coaches and healers like yourself do. My mission is to amplify their impact by helping to spread the word. There is no work I love more than putting people like this (like you!) into the spotlight. So, shall we get started?